Thread: Diamond Bag
View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 18, 2009, 01:17pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalfan View Post
I received my new equipment bag yesterday. I looked at the reviews of the Evans bag online, but I haven't seen one in person. I have a couple of buddies who have the Wilson, and they like it. One of my buddies has a connection who made me a good deal on the Diamond, so I bought it. I've never been excited about the look of the Diamond, but like I said, I got a good deal.

I bought the 36", and the thing is huge. "Bulky" is a good term for the bag. I use a garment bag for my shirts, pants, and jackets, so I don't need the top shelf for them. This gives me tons of room for caps, ball bags, undergear, etc.

I like the shoe compartment on the end. Very roomy.
The top flap is nice. Plenty of smaller compartments for accessories.
Zippers and rollers seem to be heavy duty.
All in all, I'm pleased.
Play ball!!!
Good choice!

The Wilson may look better, but the Diamond is made of a thicker material (850 D to the Wilson's 600 D), and I also think the zippers appear to be more durable. And those mesh pockets in the top flap also are a plus over the Wilson.

Buddy, the sense of security you gain is cool. If you have this one bag in your car, you have every piece of gear and accessories that you need to umpire a ballgame.