Thread: Texas Brouhaha
View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 16, 2009, 02:14pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Finnerty View Post
Three out of the hundreds of millionaires who have spanned the Murphy to Kent generation. You are a funny man, Mr. Umpire. You are aware that there are those who give zero to charity. Maybe you're not.
1. I believe I stated...just to name three....you want more? I was able to find those in less than five minutes. How long did it take your source to find his incorrect information?

2. Humor has nothing to do with it, sorry. The point Mr. Research, which you conveniently ducked, was to indicate, again, you are claiming as fact statements which are not factual, and the point was made.

3. Your skill at redirecting the conversation and trying to ignore what you have publicly claimed as fact is remarkable, but it doesnt change the real facts: You have repeatedly posted "facts" which have been proven to be no more than opinion.

4. Your free ride pretending to be an expert in all things statistical is over.

You may guffaw to your heart's content and attempt to disract attention from what you have previously posted. Having exposed your posts for what they are, I will withdraw from this thread before the lock-down occurs.

Veritas vos liberabit

Last edited by MrUmpire; Mon Feb 16, 2009 at 02:57pm.