Thread: Texas Brouhaha
View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 16, 2009, 12:56pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Finnerty View Post
I worked hard for my sources, and you are not entitled to them.
A convenient permit to fabricate "facts".

Quote:
And be more precise in your comprehension. I stated that they give less than "ALMOST any millionaires in America." That was based on an investigation by one of my sources that revealed that of all the millionaires in the game ($1 million per year or more), gave less than one percent of their salary to charity.
Then this "source" would be incorrect.

Quote:
And I am positive that I am more accomplished in the area of seeking and providing information on the game of baseball than you. I don't meet many people of my ilk, and you would certainly not be one of them. You can be Mr. Umpire, but mastery of the rest of the game would be where you can get off the train.
Still more unsubstantiated babble, like your earlier posts that dimissed the decades of research and discovery of forgotten and unknown sources by
Jim Evans.

Quote:
So how do you like being treated like you treat everyone else?
You're projecting again. They only ones I might post to as I have you are others who make up "facts" and then duck for cover when exposed.

I enjoyed your post. I enjoy it when those who prattle admit that they are prattling.

Carry on in the knowledge you have exposed yourself as one who tries to pass off personal opinion and anecdotes as fact.