Thread: Texas Brouhaha
View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 16, 2009, 12:34pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrUmpire View Post
Since you have no knowlegde of my interests, history or abilities, you have no information to make a factual statement in this regard. You do, however, have every right to express your personal opinion and it will carry the weight it has earned.

So, then, bottom line, with no hautiness, just a request for honest data, do you or do you not have factual data to support your oft repeated claims that baseball players give less charitably then any other professional athlete? If so, please share it so you audience can measure it against what they might know.

Thanks.
I worked hard for my sources, and you are not entitled to them.

And be more precise in your comprehension. I stated that they give less than "ALMOST any millionaires in America." That was based on an investigation by one of my sources that revealed that of all the millionaires in the game ($1 million per year or more), gave less than one percent of their salary to charity.

And I am positive that I am more accomplished in the area of seeking and providing information on the game of baseball than you. I don't meet many people of my ilk, and you would certainly not be one of them. You can be Mr. Umpire, but mastery of the rest of the game would be where you can get off the train.

So how do you like being treated like you treat everyone else?