Thread: Game Report
View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 15, 2009, 03:33pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Have You Even Heard About Rodney King In Canada ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by JugglingReferee View Post
I suppose I could have left out how I determined which parent was which. However, there was no discrimination on my part, so I don't see the big deal.
No big deal for most people. You were just trying to use physical characteristics of the parents, and of the players, in case you had to come up with the names of the parents later on. If one of the parents had three eyes, and one of the players had three eyes, then none of us would have any problem with you putting that in your report. Let's move on. "Eh?". Happy Flag Day Canuck.

"People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along? Can we stop making it, making it horrible for the older people and the kids? It’s just not right. It’s not right. It’s not, it’s not going to change anything. Please, we can get along here. We all can get along. I mean, we’re all stuck here for a while. Let’s try to work it out. Let’s try to beat it. Let’s try to beat it. Let’s try to work it out" (Rodney King, 1992)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Sun Feb 15, 2009 at 03:40pm.