View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 12, 2009, 11:08pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkut View Post
Fair enough - I likely am making a mountain out of it - I guess I was under the impression that the "First horn!" bit was an actual, required mechanic. That may have been an incorrect assumption, have to go check my manual.
It is a required mechanic as far as I know. But just like anything, if you do not like it, do not do it. You might have to suffer some consequences, but all mechanics are not do or die. In my state they want us to stay with the huddle until they break up. It matters little to me either way. I do what is expected and I personally or I expect to suffer the consequences of my actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkut View Post
And no, I don't think you have said anything that was nasty or out of line - I was not responding to you, but to decee, who for some odd reason had to get personal about it.

And yeah, life does have that way of going on...but isn't it more fun when you can ***** about the little things, even if they don't really matter all that much?
I did not get anything he said as personal. Then again I do think sometimes it is hard to convey feelings or attitude on a computer screen.

Peace