View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 12, 2009, 02:58pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to kgeorge0263
Wink Thank you

I was quite entertained, educated, relieved, etc. from all the posts to this thread. I definitely feel I could have done something with game management regarding my situation that has now happened two times. I know that by contacting game management that this situation could've been rectified or at least addressed, but it is something difficult to do..as pointing out to individuals that this is happening. This also brings the situation up again, where it can play with your head. I guess I did the easy thing by ignoring it, which in the big picture is not the best thing. I think if it happens again, I will talk to the game manager, so at least that individual and other fans know that this will not be tolerated. It is just not my personality or nature to ruffle feathers, even though I was not the individual to start the conflict. Although I have done better dealing with normal "t's" with unsportsmanlike acts by coaches and players, I still feel uncomfortable dealing with fans when they do something like this. I also don't like to cause attention to myself in dealing with a racial comment.

Thanks again and good luck with the rest of your season!

Thanks for your support...

-KG