View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 02, 2009, 12:05am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fljet View Post
Here are some of my questionable calls of the game, Im waiting on you guys to defend your boys like usual but oh well I know that game was a joke to most average fans who wanted to see a good game on this national holiday of sorts.

please explain to me why Harrison was flagged, and not thrown out of the game, when his actions were absolutely flagrant obviously the offical that threw the flag saw the activity.

So thats #1

#2 Roughing the passer on Arizona was within the normal tolerance, and there was no flagrant contact. Also roethlisberger appeared to be in the pocket and threw the ball away, intentional grounding was never considered and NBC never showed a replay but the ball landed and no players from either team were within 7 yards of it.

#3 Roughing the placeholder was uneccessary, you could see Wilson pull up and he barely made contact. Im sorry but you dont throw that flag in a superbowl game, maybe in the reg. season, maybe never.

#4 Block in the back on Colon on the 2nd Pittsburg drive which enabled Rothelisberger to convert on 3 and 10 to Heath Miller.

#5 Holding on the 100 yard return by #26 I dont think anyone saw it, but he grabbed Warners jersey sleeve and redirected him. Close!!

Bottom line I thought the officials had a below all-star performance, and I think this the NFL is rigged for ratings!!

I will not respond further as JRut did a fine job of addressing and answering each of these.

Now give it up and go away, troll boy.