View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 28, 2009, 09:32am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra295 View Post
You know a funny thing happened since I posted my earlier social experiment, this same pack of snarling beasts simply moved to another area and continued to ravage anything in its path.

Instead of trolling this web site and spewing your vile all over the Internet for everyone to read and see, why don't you go down to the barber shop and get yourselves some "man-zillians", then head out to your own local ice cream parlor, sit next to a nice looking lady, make some conversation and go out on a date! and do it again! and do it again!

I mean, do any of you have lives? Or does JRutDude come here to meet TXMike every night? Or does Hickland come here to meet JayBird every night? Or does ASDF come here to meet Snackwells (aka Snausages) because it doesn't hurt so much? Or does HLNC come here to meet "Mr(P)umpire of the night"? Get a life ladies and Ed Hickland please don't suck Brand New into your lair of arrogance. Really fellers, what kind of perfume do you buy each other for Christmas?

Has anyone ever bothered to count that there's only 20 of you and its the same drone over and over and over. RutDude Since 2000! That 8 years. You must have such bad buildup, you could shampoo a Wildebeest from 20 yards away! Turn it loose on a woman for the love of god. You'll be in a much better mood when you arrive and hopefully talk about what a beautiful shade a green field-turf is!

Have fun with this post boorish louts. And Jaybird, you are definitely elevating your game to a who new level with those shameful comments about the 50 year officiating veteran. Be proud. You da man. Barack ran so that despicable hyenas could interact with children.
With all the insults you've thrown out in this post, you seem to be a one man hyena yourself. I have a thought for you and you can take it or leave it. If you have a problem with someone or something here then simply ignore it, move on, and look at the bigger picture. In the grand scheme of things this forum doesn't mean doodly so get yourself a brew, unwad your underwear and smile.