View Single Post
Old Sun Jan 25, 2009, 10:13pm
Official Forum Member

Made a new coach friend

Boys V up in Glennellen Alaska. The V team is much better and has not lost to the H team in 10 years. I may be giving away the end with that fact. Minute and a half in I call a foul on V kid. He looks at me and says no way, I disagree and reasure him he did foul. Then he procedes to call BS on my call. No prob, Now serving T for one. As we shoot the free-throws the V coach askes my partner "Isn't it a little early for that". Partner looks at him with a appropriately confused look. Next quarter H player has a steal and head down for a layup. The defenders catch up so he jump stops,head fake, and the two defenders fly by. The third defender slaps the backboard on the opposite side of the basket when the shot had not been released yet. Whack. T number 2. Coach and player think that this is a legitament try for a block. They contiue to self destruct and lose by 5. Come to find out from friend this coach doesn't like officials. I don't understand that. I'm sure he is looking forward to seeing me real soon

Last edited by AKOFL; Sun Jan 25, 2009 at 10:18pm.