View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 19, 2009, 01:56pm
Official Forum Member

When I am the R, I go with the 12-10-2 schedule. (Captains at 12:00, book at 10:00 and coaches at 2:00.)

I never ask for speaking captain. IF I have three players out there who I am discussing sportsman ship with, why would I tell two of them to ignore the next few seconds? Thats what is happening when you signify a speaking captain. Here's my spiel to Captains:

Quote:
Gentlemen (Ladies), you have been chosen as captains for your leadership abilities. You know who your hotheads are. If you keep them under control, then we don't have to. If the ball rolls into the corner or away from us have one of your teammates get it for us, you're a lot younger than we are. Respect the Game. Respect your opponents, respect the officials and have fun. Good Luck.
With the Coaches its even shorter.:

Quote:
Hi Coach, "Ignats75." (shake hands). Are your players properly equipped and ready to play? Your coaching box is marked there (point) with the *color* lines. Please signal the type of time out you want. If we do not get a clear signal, we will give you a full time out automatically. Please break them on the first horn. Good Luck.