View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 14, 2009, 05:36pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmc View Post
I'm not arguing the merits of the A-11 offense with you, I'm suggesting you sometimes you have a real big mouth and trying to bluster your way through mistakes isn't working for you. You can either take that with a grain of salt, or just dismiss it out of hand. Either way, that's your decision and how you decide is entirely on you.
My comments to you are not about the A-11 offense at all. And the funny thing I do not think I have even talked about the merits or lack there of in any of these recent discussions.

The funny thing is that I have asked you several times to verify your statements and you have chosen not to (because it is clear you have no evidence, just hyperbole). And I have yet to call you one name or suggest that you were out of line. I just asked for one statement where I or anyone said anything out of line and you have clearly not been able to produce one comment that I said or really what anyone has said. I can just reference your last few posts and I have more personal comments coming from you than you have ever read from me on this topic.

And if you do not like the way things take place here, you do not have to come here. But if you expect that I am going to back down from what I say, you have another thing coming (as from the song Judaist Priest used to say).

Peace