View Single Post
Old Fri Jan 09, 2009, 01:14pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmc View Post
Just for the heck of it, where, or more importantly why, do you guys come up with this nonsense.

MikeL, What possibly did I write that would cause you to ask a question like, "how many holds away from the point of attack with no advantage gained have you called in your career?"? No doubt I've called more than I ever should have, just like a bunch of other mistakes I've made, but what does that have to do with anything we're talking about?

Daggo66, How do you get, from anything I've suggested to, "This means I can count on not having to attend a state rules interpretation meeting this year!"? I don't know what State you're referring to, but I would presume your State's interpretation meeting usually focuses on discussing and explaining WHAT IS WRITTEN, rather than drift off to acknowledge a lot of misunderstandings that people may have presumed were intended or imagined.

Does your State meeting TELL you what certain things mean, or do they ask for a vote on what everybody would like things to mean?
Please show some manners. I feel as if I'm being attacked by a hyena.