View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 06, 2009, 01:58pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post

I am not going to apologize, take back, modify, tone down anything that I have said. I stand by my words on this topic and just about every other topic I choose to talk about. You will just have to be upset for much longer.

I do not work for you, I do not work with you, and you do not live where I live, you do not share my values and honestly I do not care what you think. Actually in the end you are funnier, because you actually believe what you say is going to make a difference. What you need to do is grow some sack and you might just learn something.

Peace
Wow!, I guess my assessment was spot on. Considering your insistence to, "stand by my words on this topic and just about every other topic I choose to talk about" I shouldn't be surprised by your reluctance to, "apologize, take back, modify, tone down anything that I have said". I guess never admitting you just might be wrong about something, has it's advantages, at least in the short term.

I doubt very much I would ever consider hiring you, have no inclination to work with you, have visited where you live and have no desire to live there and feel very fortunate not to share your values.

I'm always willing to learn something though, just what is 'sack" and when it grows, where does it grow?