View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 06, 2009, 01:49am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra295 View Post
Thanks for the compliment TxMike!

Its been a pleasure spending the last 24 hours with all you fine upstanding citizens. Even "KB" made an appearance! As expected this discussion was met with the same tired insults, disbelief that anything written in a public domain could have legal ramifications, complete ignorance of how your actions affect the big picture and of course my favorite: wild speculation about motives and who dunnit!!! On the flip side, compliments to all on doing a marvelous job showing anyone who finds this discussion on Google what pack behavior is all about. All counted, 20 hyenas came in to get a piece of the kill, including one named snausages (I mean snaqwells). Until the next time TXMike, in the next discussion "Lord of the Flies".
You still have not proven any comments by anyone (still waiting) have legal ramifications or that anything said was a lie or wrong. And if you want to avoid how hyenas then you stay away from where they live or roam. I know if I was a coach that did not want anyone to comment on them, I would not go around officials that might not agree with my position. I know I do not go to coach's sites to yell at coaches about rules without expecting a certain response.

And I guess you really did not read the Lord of the Flies, because that was about societal action and going after the weak and has been a huge aggressor to bring this issue to the forefront. No one here knew anything about Kurt until he started coming on discussion boards to give his point of view. KB is not weak and has put himself in a position for people to challenge his opinions. And I will keep saying this because KB was exposed by people using his words. No one had to invent things about KB. They found out that he was selling books and material that he claimed several times in 2008 that he was not trying to do. If you do not want me to keep saying that, then stop trying to suggest that people are saying things that are not true. All you have to do is do a search on the National Federation Website where he has made that comment several times. And he was exposed there too. And some of the worst comments came from people that were coaches, not officials.

Kurt needs to get a better lawyer.

Peace