View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 05, 2009, 04:22pm
Official Forum Member

Sorry Jaybird, false.

Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to circle back and address a couple issues with you. First off, this discussion addresses certain behavior deemed reprehensible by many of your colleagues and this discussion is not at your beckoning call to go away. The best way to eliminate this type of topic is simply to behave.

I also wanted to respond to your earlier reply about supposed infractions on the A-11 video, "Upon close video study, numerous IDF, IM, IS and IF fouls are evident". So, heres a question: If you don't want to see Kurt Bryan on your officials discussion forums, why do you keep spreading false information about the A-11 offense? The arrogance of this this comment is unbelieveable and a downright insult to the officials who worked that game. In making this statement you are basically accusing the crew of incompetence for missing "all these calls" that you are supposedly seeing on the video, even though they were working the game in person. This a major area for football in the country and it’s a fact the officials have competently managed the 22 A-11 games properly and without issue. Per the 50 year veteran head of official in the area, it's not an issue! Get over it! To keep spreading these false misconceptions only makes you look stupid in the face of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Once again, another example of more insulting behavior towards other officials.

For the rest of you, good work in continuing to miss the point and solidifying my position.

Last edited by zebra295; Mon Jan 05, 2009 at 04:47pm.