View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 05, 2009, 03:09pm
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra295 View Post

"Its unfortunate to think that individuals this vengeful and vicious are officiating games with young adults, then at the same time spewing their hate on the Internet for any of these young adults to see. Are you too small minded to get it? The underage players and parents on coach Bryan's team can easily find this forum on Google and be reading this trash!
So what? We may give them our views on someone who has made himself a very public figure?

If I officiated in California in the conference this coach worked, I'd keep my mouth shut. But I don't. And this guy is one nonstop commercial for this offense and he's avoided the one main question many of us keep asking:

"What's the intended purpose of the numbering exception?"

Why don't YOU answer that question?

I haven't seen the A-11, just worked teams that played against it (and blew those teams out). I know how I'd handle it -- I'd work the game and flag every illegal shift, illegal motion, and anything else illegal I saw. Even if it means flagging 20 of them in a game (if the team wasn't disciplined to not commit those fouls). If you're going to run something like this, it had better be 100% right, every play.