View Single Post
Old Wed Dec 31, 2008, 03:23pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref View Post
My point was that seeking language that in absolute in either way is futile.

I only asked you to provide language forbidding a T here, which we both know doesn't exist, because you asked ldub for language that saying that this is always a T and twice on Sunday. Asking for that is equally pointless.

So my question was aimed at refuting your tactic not of the substance of your question. When the shoe is on the other foot, you rightly admit that you can't fill it either.
There is a big difference from condemning people for not applying the rules (as you do all the time) and saying there is no specific rules coverage for a very specific situation. I am not condemning anyone for their position. And in the original post, the question was asking what “we” would do if this happen to us. I am certain the question was asked that way because the person had an honest disagreement with his partner. The question was never listed as what the rule was nor was there an interpretation to support their actions. The fact that you cannot give a rule suggests that you are using only a personal interpretation. And for me I need a little more than "Because I say so, it is a flagrant foul."

Peace