View Single Post
Old Wed Dec 31, 2008, 02:48pm
Official Forum Member

Amazed and

What amazes me through out this thread is that is that there are some people who would light this coach up with a flagrant foul for his actions here -Yet while on the court will let a coach, stand up and gesture and whine and stomp around to the point of making an A$$ out of himself and showing the offical up and with rules written almost verbatum for the situation on their side will not deal with it?

I would pretty much bet that if a coach pulled this kind of stunt in the locker room he wasn't an angel on the sideline in the first half either.
Was it dealt with then? These issues usually just don't pop up out of nowhere in the locker room - If this guy was an angel in the entire first half and you whack him for what he did in the locker room, you need to be pretty sure it wasn't a rah rah speech - no mater how ill advised.

I see where folks minds are not going to be changed here, I'm going to do things my way with Rut and that side, and Nevada you guys can go your route in how you deal with this.
If you ever actually T someone up for this please post the entire incident including what happens as a result of the T.

Thanks