View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 29, 2008, 01:53pm
Official Forum Member

I disagree with your point that KB deserves respect. He claims that his only intention is to allow everyone to use this revolutionary new offense he created to help the small schools compete. The bottom line is that he is selling this concept. That fact destroys his crediblity in my opinion and opens him up to attack. The only reason, again in my opinion, that he has done all of his so called research is to sell more product. If he just went about his business with the A-11, no one would know about it outside of his league and the Fed really wouldn't care. However he obviously wants to make money off of this so he has to make it as public as possible, while at the same time making sure that the NFHS doesn't make it illegal. IMO establishing an entire offensive according to a rule exception is wrong and clearly not in the spirit of what that exception was created for. What I am strongly against though is his entire approach. He originally came on this board pretending to see if any officials had heard about this exciting new offense and what we thought of it. He was fishing for testimonials. Eventually it was discovered what was going on and he disappeared from here. I applaud KB's ability to discover how to exploit that rule exception. My issue is that he is selling it while acting as if he is not.

Last edited by daggo66; Mon Dec 29, 2008 at 02:24pm.