View Single Post
Old Fri Dec 26, 2008, 07:25pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaqwells View Post
I won't speak for grunewar, but this varies.

First of all, he didn't say anyone. He said his experience has shown a correlation between the two groups.

Second, it's a regional thing. Those officials who work at gyms without adequate changing rooms are stuck; this could vary as much by area as it does by level. Around here, I would never consider going to a hs game in uniform. On top of that, the assigner sent an email out to everyone recently reminding them as much.

Other areas may not view this as nearly as big a deal; and it may be the norm to show up to even a varsity game with the uniform on.
His word were thoes who do show up dressed down ARE the same ones who bla bla. Sounds like a blanket statement to me. I would try to avoid thoes since u are speaking to such a varied group in varied locations. Just me. Thats all I was getting at. I think u should dress the part also, nice pants and shirt, good shoes. What looks more profesional than your uniform however. Hard to look better than u do an the court unless u don't like the threads. I'm just ranting. Not much sleep since child #3 came out on Monday