View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 18, 2008, 10:15am
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignats75 View Post
In this case, there is no relationship with him. He's otta there. In Ohio, a coach's ejection comes with a $100.00 fine, a two game suspension and the mandatory completion of an on-line course with the OHSAA that includes subjects like anger management (which I think he would need for the next practice). Frankly, if his team is that undisciplined, he deserves it.

I agree with Nevada Ref. The R is a coward and has no place doing Varsity level work if he's going to set aside rules like that.

I had a kid dunk in pregame right as we hit the court. (They didn't know we were there yet). I called him over and told him I wanted him to go tell his coach why the other team was going to start the game with two free throws and the ball and his coach has to sit all night. The look on his face was priceless.
Telling the kid to do it is avoiding your job, IMO.

The second and third dunks shouldn't have happened. If I'm going to call a technical foul for this, I'm digging my whistle out from inside my shirt and making everyone aware of what just happened. I sureashell am not going to allow a second and third dunk to happen.