View Single Post
Old Tue Oct 01, 2002, 12:16pm
Official Forum Member

Jim and Tim both make excellent points especially Tim and the one about power. Boy, don't we all like the little bit of power that comes with this job. If one uses it wisely it doesn't become a problem. Unfortunately, umps with too much power can give the rest of us a bad name. I personally don't understand how umping isn't fun to you but "to each his own" I say.

Now David, calling those guys fools and idiots is really not necessary. As a matter of fact one of those "idiots" just happens to be a former MP I served with in Germany. I lost touch with him but fortunately I recognized his "foolishness" on TV and did some investigative work and found out where he lives. Trust me, he's not an idiot. Remember David, when you're pointing a finger at people calling them names you have 4 other fingers pointing right back at you. My point is that a few months back, during your quest to become a senior member, I could have easily labeled many of your posts the same way. Because if memory serves me correctly many a senior member had to fix your confusing and inaccurate posts.