View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 15, 2008, 10:55am
Official Forum Member

CCA game Saturday, Intentional foul?

Good game saturday night, 2 good teams. 2nd half, home team A behind by 3, heated conference game. Haven't had the first problem with anything all night, just playing hard and getting after it all over the floor. Then....

Team A coming up the floor on a fast break, kicks it to the corner on my side, I'm the C opposite table, the three goes up, trail has whistle, the 3 goes in. Look to center court 6 guys together in each others face, partner in between. UH OOOHHH!!! I get out to help, Lead is standing back observing and helping with benches. We get together and talk about what in the world we got and what we are going to do!

Trail says on the break, B15 must of said something to A35, because he came at him and pushed him with both hands to the chest, didn't knock him down, but hard enough to push him back a couple feet. I told him the ball was in the air on the whistle and the 3 went in. We asked the Lead about the benches, Team A had 2 players get up and come ones step on the floor before the coach handled them and told them to sit the $^%$# Down!!! Since he handled it rather quickly we went with no ejections for that, the other bench had nothing either.
What we went with is a live ball INTENTIONAL FOUL on Team A, nothing else happened thank God, count the 3 pt basket! We gave Team A 3 pts., let Team B shoot 2 free throws, and take the ball out at division line, because that is where the intentional happened! Just making sure that was where we supposed to take the ball out of bounds? Anything else we forgot to do?