View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 23, 2002, 09:23am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by JimNayzium
hey, my fault, my referees here are doing so well i have not been able to vent on them, probably just my inner self trying to instinctively be mad at officials....

sorry for the comments....it was late at night when i read them....thanks for the heads up on bluezebra too...

Would love if you would check my latest posts....

P.S. - "All Coaches think they are officials.." not so, i don't think I am an official, I just think being an official is very biblical....without God's intervention all officials are born into SIN...haahaha just kidding....This year has been totally different.

I took the head of officials off my black list and took him to lunch and spoke very openly about my issues...he came to school and watched film and sympathized with my complaints and coached my up on some of the nuances he saw differently...and bottom line is it doesn't really matter to the coach what the rule says, but how the white hat on that friday is going to call it, and he gave me good wisdom on that end....like you did bkballref in your post above,,,,again sorry for the attitude....