View Single Post
Old Sun Nov 23, 2008, 01:14pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Big Brother, And BillyMac, Are Watching ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaqwells View Post
Dividends are currently taxed at lower rates than "regular" income. Dividends are currently taxed at 15% (5% for those in the lowest two tax brackets). These rates are set to expire (and thus increase to a more complex and higher system) mid-season this year (12-31-08) unless an extension was passed that I'm not aware of.
If someone were cruising the internet and came across this portion of this thread, they would think that we were a bunch of accountants discussing tax laws. Can't you guys take this over to the CPA Forum?

I just took a quick look at some of the other Forums for the first time. Very interesting. I now know what the testing Forum is all about. I used to think that it was about various exams for officials. It's not. I found JugglingReferee practicing how to line out my quotes; Stat-Man practicing his keyboarding skills; and JugglingReferee, and w_sohl, learning how to add signatures. Over on the Feedback Forum I found Back In The Saddle asking if he could keep my quotes off his monitor by adding me to his ignore list. Wow. There sure is a lot of information out there on the internet. However, there is no Water Polo Forum. The ASPCA, PETA, and the Humane Society must have lobbied to keep it off.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)