View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 11, 2008, 03:46pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MNBlue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dholloway1962 View Post
Agree with the above comments. My only gripe about the one I attended was that there were several rookie umpires there and that drug it down, due to having to spend extra time with some basics. All in all great experience!

Can anyone offer info on the Fast Pitch Camp? Thinking about applying for the one in OKC in June. $400 is alot to fork out if enrollment isn't somewhat controlled.

Thanks
My understanding is you're looking at a minimum of $800 - $400 for the camp and $400 for lodging. Plus incidentals it will probably go over $1000.

With that said, I have heard nothing but great comments about the Advanced FP Camp. I'm told that if you go there with the expectation of it being one of the best learning experiences of your life, it will be. It is a great opportunity and if you have the vacation time, and the $, it is well worth the investment. I hope to attend the camp in the near future.

NFHS, NCAA, NAFA
"If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?" Anton Chigurh - "No Country for Old Men"