View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 30, 2008, 08:43am
Official Forum Member

Say Good Bye To This Thread

First let me state I do not expect this thread to remain on line very long. I expect it to get deleted.

(Please refer to "locked" thread below)

Quote:
"Ed H is a known acquaintance of the owners of the site and is a class act. He has worked very hard to get where he is and deserves every thing he has earned. One mistake, no matter how large, does not ruin a lifetime of work in this business. Grow up and find some class.

"It was a horrible call. We get that and so does he. Get over it.

"SDS your broad characterization of your officiating brethren is appalling. If you want to bash officials, go somewhere else and do it because it is not welcome here.

"Discuss calls, philosophy, etc. But this is not a place to openly criticize our own especially by name and even more so from someone who has not even come close to walking in his shoes.

"I will only say this once.

"Officiating.com Management"
What a high handed piece of crap this post is . . .

No where have we EVER been told we cannot criticize by name a professional sports official that errors egregiously.

Try to intimidate some one else.

While I do not like or respect SDS's posts I will fight forever for his right to post what he wants.

Your heavy handed style of this post leads me to believe that you are nothing more than an over aggressive basketball moderator that thinks you know more than all of us.

I will post what ever I think is appropriate and live with whatever the penalty.

Please if you make a stand as you did with SDS at least have the guts to sign your own name.

Regards,

Tim Christensen
Columinist (Strikes & Outs)
Officiating.com