View Single Post
Old Mon Oct 13, 2008, 05:58pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Jurassic Referee, NCAA Men's Basketball Rules Committee, Secretary-Rules Editor

This must be why Jurassic Referee has stopped posting. He's too busy writing his letter of application, and updating his resume. It must be difficult to remember to put items on your resume that happened in the nineteenth century. He also has to get two letters of recommendation. I'm guessing that he will use an old letter of recommendation that he already has from Dr. James Naismith, and he will probably ask Billy Packer for the other one.

Since he has to proofread the rules manuscript, maybe he can get our friendly, neighborhood, grammar guy, and spelling guy, to help him.

He has to develop annual survey and experimental rules survey. I know that he doesn't like polls, so that may be a problem for him.

He has to have the ability to relate effectively with officials and coaches. He did have some problems relating to some officials, like Old School. By the way he treated some coaches on this Forum, that may also be a problem.

Otherwise, he'd be perfect for the job.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)