View Single Post
Old Tue Aug 27, 2002, 09:48pm
Official Forum Member

As a matter of fact, certain profanity does offend me more than others, the use of the word f**k happens to be one of them. I don't believe I took your comments out of context, but do admit I misunderstood the reason you called me stupid. I quoted your comments from mick's post and have re-read all material and I believe you suggested a guess based on reaction, not what could be seen, but I will not argue that with you. I do see, that you said if I was to carry on the hypothetical conversation that I presented with a coach that, such conversation would be stupid. You would be correct, it most certainly would be, but that is the only way I could explain such a stupid call. I will trust my partner(s), I will trust my partner(s), I will trust my partner(s)...

You may be right that I knew you would respond, btw, but I didn't necessarily expect you to take it personally. I was just disagreeing with the theory in general and really not trying to start WWI over again. My hypothetical conversation was more for fun than to make fun, sarcasm, I believe I've heard you call it...

[Edited by devdog69 on Aug 27th, 2002 at 09:55 PM]