View Single Post
Old Fri Sep 26, 2008, 02:25am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fljet View Post
I never said I am going to throw beer on Hochuli, I would not risk the consequences on him the guy messed up, its the 65000 other people in the stands who may not feel that way

I think Eddie Big Guns has demonstrated to be a good official during his 19 year career, and is one of the better officials out there. just not recently

and I am not bashing the MNF crew, it was an obvious illegal block and it was in plain view, I was just surprised that everyone let it go or missed it. I am tired of seeing DL get their knees blown up wether or not they are a favorite player of mine.

The purpose of my thread was to point out that the NFL needs to stop worring so much about protecting QB but protect all players in vunerable situations.

Im sure most of you didnt watch the game though since none of you commented on the purpose of my post which was the illegal block and you all try to busy trying to bash me.
I asked you a simple question. What was done that was illegal? Just saying you "thought" it was illegal does not cut it here. We usually like facts or at the very least describe the play in question. You have done neither but bash the crew without even giving an example of what was missed. That suggests to me that you do not know the legality of the situation, you just came here to ***** about it. That is fine, but if you had offered more information, you might not have the tags at the bottom related to this tread suggesting you are a fan boy or that you are clueless to this issue. It is really easy, what was done illegal that the crew missed. We need more than "Luis gets cut by a NY Jet RB." That is legal in the NFL and a lot of situations, something specific would make it illegal. I am going to guess you have no idea what that would be.

Peace