View Single Post
Old Wed Sep 24, 2008, 04:59pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob jenkins View Post
Reference and / or examples, please. Otherwise, it's just unsupported slander.

FWIW, I purchased several shirts from them about 5 years ago. I didn't like them. For one thing, I got two different styles of material in the same order. For another, the collars on all the shirts were not symetrical and weren't cut right.

After hearing good things about the current batch of shirts, though, I decided to try them agian -- and I like the shirts (but they do run large). Someone pointed out to me that the white stripes on the black shirt are "thicker" than they are on shirts from different vendors.

I will also point out that I've had difficulty with their customer service (others ahve raved about it) -- once, I ordered three shirts, and they charged my credit card, and sent a "your order has been shipped" email After about a week, I got a notice that the shirts were on back-order. When I inquired as to why my card had been charged, I received a reply that the order would be free -- it was, but only for one shirt. I still needed the other two shirts, so I had to re-order. Yes, I came out slightly ahead, but it was still a hassle.
Problems with officials choice shirts:

1) The powder blue is a darker shade of blue than what everyone else wears.
2) The micromesh material is really cheap, and looks cheap too.
3) The stripes on the black shirt are too big.
4) You can see through the shirts, meaning if you're using one on plate you can see the bolts on the chest protector.