View Single Post
Old Thu Sep 11, 2008, 12:06pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISHMAFIA
Not trying to be a smart a$$, but that is why you are getting paid. If you see the play with an open mind, you will know it when you see it. If you have a preconception of what you think is going to happen, it's quite possible you are going to see whatever it is you were anticipating as opposed to what actually happened. They may be one in the same, then again, they may not.
I agree and that is why I said I would have to see it to judge it. I am not assumming what they are going to do, but I am going to have to see what they actually did to make a ruling, either INT, OBS (probably not with posession of the ball in this case) or nothing (as in Scott's case).

That is what is so hard in these plays, there is so much judgement involved and it takes so many little details to form the correct judgement it happens very often in this format (typeing a picture) that something is left out so it is hard to rule based on words. The devils in the details as they say, one small action can change an INT call to OBS...or an INT to nothing just depends on the exact situation!