View Single Post
Old Thu Sep 11, 2008, 09:53am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Retrozetti
The sad part is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper1
You must be a joy to work with. Read the rest of the sentence, Brainiac, instead of taking things out of context. Can you even read?!?! Good grief. One thing I do know, however, is that you're a putz. Welcome to Ignoreville. Population, you.
In his first post, Scrapper really did say he doesn't even try to look for illegal back-row attacks, he finds the whole thing unnecessary, and it just makes administration of the game unnecessarily complicated.

The sad part is that, on this officials forum, I was the only voice that spoke up and said that his disregard towards enforcing the 'rules of play' is wrong, and I provided reasoning... and no one yet vocally agreed with me. On the contrary, Back In The Saddle is turning the heat on me... for what? For insisting that an official do their job properly? Not one single forum member said anything even close to, Retrozetti (Michael) has a point, illegal back-row attacks need to be called.

Again, it's not that Scrapper said he is having trouble finding BR players, I can very easily work with that... instead, he said he "doesn't even try"... and I will always have a problem with that.
Not just a sponge for the rules, but for the philosophies behind the rules.