View Single Post
Old Tue Sep 09, 2008, 10:39pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mregor
Why are you so defensive Jeff? Did it ever occur to you to read what I wrote? I said that I was not paying that close attention but notice a flag on what seemed to be every play. Just wondering what others thought who actually watched the game. Heck they even had what appeared to be a PF for assiting a teammate in an attempt to block an extra point? There was no flow to the game and since ESPN didn't replay hardly any of the plays when there was a foul, I had no way to confirm. You have serious emotional problems. Please seek immediate help with your condition.
I did not realize that I could not ask you to justify your comments. Was there a play you did not like the way it was called? Was there an interpretation that you did not agree with or understand? I do not think it is defensive to ask you to back up your claim that the game was over-officiated.

You may not realize NFL officials do not have the opportunity to take plays off or turn the other cheek unlike us high school and lower level college officials. If they do, that goes in their game report which can affect everything from their post season opportunities to if they keep their job. So if they called something you do not like, I am sure their higher-ups will agree with your expertise and downgrade the officials for not doing their job. Then again, you were watching the game on TV.

Peace