View Single Post
Old Fri Aug 29, 2008, 01:37pm
9/11 - Never Forget

Send a message via Yahoo to grunewar
OT, Back on T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Padgett
I'm still excited over the upcoming game between the Sam Houston Institute of Technology and the Frankfort Undergraduate College of Kentucky!

BTW - you forgot to put "OT" in your subject line. Or...were you referring to their basketball programs?
While Michigan Basketball did open their year with Ferris State, Radford, and Brown last yr, I couldn’t find any information on their early “warm-up” schedule for 08/09.

I did find the below note on their historical page however:

* -- Due to NCAA sanctions, the University of Michigan has vacated the records from the 1992 Final Four, the 1992/93, 95/96, 96/97, 97/98 and 98/99 seasons. Games affected are: 170 total games, 113-57 overall games, 50-36 Big Ten, 7-4 NCAA, 5-0 NIT and 4-1 Big Ten Tournament. It also reflects vacating the 1992 Final Four appearance; the 19997 NIT Championship; 1993, 1996 and 1998 NCAA tournament appearances; and the 1998 Big Ten Tournament championship.

And this note with Chris Webber*:

* an italic text indicates individual player records, awards and other honors that have been vacated by the University of Michigan due to NCAA and U-M sanctions.

PS - Maybe I should post this on the Baseball Forum (OT of course) or send it to the Baseball HoF to show them how it might be done in the future......