View Single Post
Old Mon Aug 25, 2008, 03:23pm
Official Forum Member

Post Game Ejection?

My brother had a situation earlier in the week and we discussed it and I had a different view than him so I thought I would post it here and get your opinions.

First of all let me say that we will gladly tell each other if we think the other made a bad call if we are working together or if we are watching each others games (After the fact while we are discussing the game of course and not on the field)

Anyway, he was calling a HS SP game and after the game was over the coach of the losing team told him that he owed her girls an apology for losing the game for them. The game was over and they played a JV game after. I thought every close play he made was good although one was really close and every rating he has ever gotten says he needs to sell calls better because he couldn't sell water to a man dying of thirst so the call was not sold but just rather given.

I told him I would have ejected her. He said the game was over so what would be the point.

My questions: Can you eject a coach after the game is over but before you leave the field of play? Would it matter that there was a JV game after?

NOTE: We live in a state where an ejected coach pays a fine.