View Single Post
Old Thu Aug 21, 2008, 02:49pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
You do not even realize what you are disagreeing with. I never said to listen to me or what I do exactly what I say. Also there was much more to the talk from Welmer about this "philosophy" than what you heard from a minute statement.
Huh???
I’m not disagreeing with you about anything. I asked for your opinion. You don’t want to say anything and I suspect it’s because you don’t agree with it. I’ve heard his talks multiple times and he has philosophies on end of half, beginning of second half, end of game etc…. Don’t duck out by saying I “took it out of context”.

I’m just curious if you agree with it?

Quote:
Just this past summer I went to two camps where almost every clinician was a D1 official. I went to another where the camp is run by a D1 Official and I attend that camp every year. There is more to their success then one philosophy pulled out of context. Maybe you should read my signature and the quote. The person that made those statements is a good friend of Welmer and also has his ideas of what works. After all he helps pick or identify officials for the NCAA Tournament.
Didn't pull anything out of context.

Quote:
Then again, you probably do not understand that quote either.
Peace
We should work a game together.