View Single Post
Old Wed Aug 13, 2008, 11:19pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWH
No, BBR, once again you have misquoted me, just like you do on the NFHS webpage.
No partner, I didn't misquote you. In fact, I quoted your post which is fortunate since you deleted.

Quote:
I gave up making childish attitude statements such as your "Thats all I need to know! Thanks" (listed above) when I reached puberty.
You do not attempt to engage in a discussion rather you find it necessary to slam anyone and everyone at will.
Really? You mean like when you wrote, "Good luck in your season you arrogant a$$!" in a PM to me?

Quote:
You have shown us all your acute abilty to copy and paste rules onto a thread! (Impressive to say the least)
Thank you, I think. I notice that you copy and paste rules as well, so I'm unsure why that's an issue for you.

Quote:
You have the unique abilty to have an answer for everything yet a solution for none!
Never claimed to have a solution or an answer for every situation. But I don have opinions that I share from time to time. I thought that's what discussion forums are all about.

Quote:
You are BBR, in the strongest sense of the term, a Legend in your own mind!
So you gave up making childish attitude statements when you were in puberty, eh? It's a shame you didn't give up personal insults and name calling.

Say what you want but your state association has taken a stand on a situation that they feel is good for high school football in your state. So has mine. The best thing for you to do is get over it.

"You should never be proud of doing the right thing." - Dean Smith