View Single Post
Old Thu Aug 07, 2008, 02:04pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu4scott
Let me rephrase it for you.... Have you ever called a foul from the "C" position on an offensive player while he/she was trying go over/thru a defensive player while they were blocking out? This play is typically in every contest and is usually brought on after a missed shot attempt.

I've been told this call should be made by the "C" and was wondering if you agree?

"I hope that Final Four career is going to works out for you. " - JRut

Seems to be going well. I'm ahead of schedule so I'm pleased.
If you are so ahead of schedule, then why are you arguing an insignificant point online? You should be like "Bhuck Elics" and not be around here in the first place. But I digress.

Since you insist on telling me what should or should not be called. I have made foul calls from the C, but there is much more contact than that and the contacting players do not fall to the ground in two separate places. And they really do not fall in two separate places when there is significant contact. And as I said, to me it looks clearly as if there was a flop by the defender which reduced any real contact and the shooter was surprise that he did not just run into the defender, which is why he fell front first (but you seemed to cannot see that on the video).

Peace