View Single Post
Old Tue Aug 06, 2002, 02:38pm
Official Forum Member

Thumbs down

I was going to walk away from this understanding that we must agree to disagree, then you did something out of your usual character. You purposely slanted a resource to deceive others. You should truly be ashamed. If you have to rely on deception to convince others of your view point, you have slipped, Jim. You are not the Porter of the past. Shame on you.

"J/R does not say a balk cannot be called during a dead ball. Their book agrees with me."

Bullsh!t. There is no reference in the book to calling a balk during a deadball at all. There is no agreement with you. You have lied.

"JEA does not say a balk cannot be called during a dead ball. His book agrees with me.

Again, there is no reference, no agreement. You have sunk to a new low, Jim.

Wait, I get it. The real Jim Porter has been kidnapped. Someone less honest, someone with less integrity, someone who doesn't value Jim's reputation for honest disagreement is using his computer. What a dastardly act. You will pay for this whoever you are!

And don't try to follow me, stranger. I will wait for the real Jim Porter to return before I add to this thread again.

[Edited by GarthB on Aug 6th, 2002 at 02:48 PM]