View Single Post
Old Mon Jun 30, 2008, 07:02pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPatrino
Scenario revised:

6) While turning toward the dugout, Lou say's something like "And you are Bovine Excrement too, Drake, you F'ing hippy, how could both you blind idiots miss that?"

Let's not hair split.
I agree with Mr. Patrino - I think Lou made a personal remark directed at Chad and/or Drake after he turned back towards the dugout and because Drake was in close proximity, he heard it and dumped him immediately. Usually, it doesn't look good when a coach gets ejected as he's walking away - but I'll bet that Drake was thinking "Screw it, Pinella shouldn't have been out here in the first place - I heard him say it so I'll still run him even if he is walking away".

One thing to remember is long distance arguments and ejections are not good. Chad warned him to not come out any further and thus, giving him a chance to stay in the game. As Bob Patrino said, Lou probably had to get one more shot in and like the true gutless rat that he is, he did it as he was walking away. Drake heard it and promptly ejected him. All and all, a fairly routine ejection and since it's Pinella's first EJ, he probably got a "mulligan" from the league. Tomorrow's another day....

Now about the hair, I agree with Mr. Hickman - Drake needs to get rid of the mullet. The lettuce is getting pretty thick

Last edited by UES; Mon Jun 30, 2008 at 07:04pm.