Thread: Lakers/Celtics
View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 19, 2008, 04:19pm
Official Forum Member

OK, this is clearly BS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
Back under your bridge.....shoo, shoo....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimpiano
Too bad the league didn't have the common sense to keep its collective mouth shut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BktBallRef
The same can be said of you.
I'm truly sick of the double standard being implemented by one of the moderators on this forum. I don't know who it is for sure, but I have an idea.
Why are comments such as those above allowed, yet when I write a post that is obviously in jest inquiring how to put Rut on a slow boat to China it gets deleted very quickly?

It is quite clear that one of the moderators is playing favorites here and doing as Rut desires, but not giving equal treatment to others. I find that unacceptable.
Also this is certainly not the first time that this has taken place. Negative and insulting posts by Rut and his lapdog, icallfouls, directed towards me are not deleted, but the slightest barb which I send in their direction is quickly expunged.

So I now call upon this moderator to cease his unequal and unfair treatment of posters on this forum.
I must add, if the mod is who I believe he is, that knowing someone personally and having worked games with an individual does not justify preferential treatment on this forum.