Thread: Any thoughts???
View Single Post
Old Wed Jun 11, 2008, 11:33am
certified Hot Mom tester

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JugglingReferee
Hasn't everybody played the traveling game where you have to mention a country that begins with the last letter of the previously mentioned country?

But thanks for the link, anyways, Mark. I'll likely spend part of the morning looking at all the other game show morons - the related videos.
The two best I've seen so far are both from Family Feud (called Family Fortunes in England). One on the American version in which a woman is asked to name the month in which a pregnant woman first starts "showing". She answers "September". The other on the English version in which a guy is asked to name a type of bean. He answers "Lez-bean".

There's a ton of game show clips with funny and stupid answers on you tube, including the guy from right here in Portland who missed the first question on Millionaire and the guy on FF who said that something a dog does better than a human is pee. However, if I had to pick a show that had the most stupid answers it would be The Newlywed Game. Some of those answers are hilarious.

Oh yeah - getting back to basketball, there's a you tube video showing the skills of former poster and Israeli referee David Romano. I wonder what ever happened to him. I miss his posts.