View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 05, 2008, 10:01am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeintothem
It is indeed a slippery slope. I am suprised a man of your conviction on this subject did not want to fall down it.

Since you are truely not as dedicated to this philisophy as you once presented yourself to be...

I'll let you be. That is not very much conviction at all. In fact, you are very weak in your conviction about sunglasses and speaking to other people while wearing same.

Your rule is actually "when a coach yells at me, even when he has sunglasses on, I hurry up and take my sunglasses off so I dont appear to be an idiot."

I'm thinking "golf clap" on that one.
Actually when dealing with a coach I like to appear calm and collected when a coach comes out on me I make them walk accrossed the field to me. I also Take my sunglasses off upon the arrival of the coach in a calm collected mannor. Truely that is my rule ... not the mindless drivel that you spit out of your ever-running mind and somehow it eventually arrives on the screen. Im thinking...... "boos" for you or maybe just an "awkward silence" because you cant seem to wrap your minimally capable mind around the fact that not taking your sunglasses off when talking to a coach is seen as disrespectful and as te golden rule from kindergarden, all though Im not sure you got passed that point, states," do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

For all those who don't know ... Ed Hickox is the MAN

NFHS NCAA PONY ASA ISC USSSA