View Single Post
Old Sat May 31, 2008, 10:28pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck
I ordered a Pro Nine chest protector from an online distributor of gear. The order was placed on May 17th and money was taken out of my credit card account. When I go online to check my order status all it says is processing order. I e-mailed the company twice asking about my order but no response. When I clicked on "Contact us" all I get is an e-mail address, but no phone number to talk to a person live. I thought maybe it could have been back ordered since it is taking so long, but I am not sure since they don't respond back. Does anyone know of a way to possibly find a phone number? Thanks, Dave
I guess the old phrase "buyer beware" applies here. Unfortunately, some online vendors just aren't so great to deal with. Strangely, you might want to try Amazon for the Pro Nine. Their price is $33.99, plus $9.50 in s/h.

I found it here.

At least with Amazon, you have some immediate recourse if the vendor fails to live up to expectations.

If you want more contact information, look up their information on whois. Look for their administrative contact info.

I haven't decided if I should call it from the dugout or the outfield. Apparently, both have really great views!

Screw green, it ain't easy being blue!

I won't be coming here that much anymore. I might check in now and again.