View Single Post
Old Wed May 28, 2008, 08:02pm
Official Forum Member

Smile No Pay!

No, I am not getting paid. I was not ask to do this by Fox 40 either. I have just read on here before about how bad the 1st one was and thought everyone needed to know that they have improved it alot! They actually ask me if I wanted a refund when I got 2 from the 1st batch and I said no. I offered to do a test for them if they ever improved it. This was all done by me not them. The only difference I know between the 1st batch and the new batch is that it is laying on its side in the new batch and on the 1st batch it is laying so you can see Fox 40 Sonik on the top of the whistle. I know this sounds crazy but other than that once you get them out of the package you wont know which one is which. If you want the updated one you had better order it from Fox 40 and ask for it. They may come out with a new way of packing them but for now if you dont ask you may get one of the old ones. I hope I am helping anyone who cares. That is all I was trying to do. THANKS! Kevin The other question I need to answer is I have been a basketball official for 25 years. I know the rules very well and have corrected NFHS on test answers a few times.

Last edited by kda89508; Wed May 28, 2008 at 08:08pm.