View Single Post
Old Wed May 28, 2008, 04:35pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by kda89508
WHAT A WARM WELCOME! For those of you who care I am a High School Basketball Official from West Virginia. I was just trying to give you guys some up to date information! I am not sure what you do not understand about my post. The Fox 40 Sonik came out late last year. They did not work or sound the way they were supposed to. I talked to customer service about the problems in December and this month they sent me one that they wanted me to try out and see if it was improved. They had done some improvements to the chambers to make it sound better than the first ones that they came out with in December. I was just trying to give you guys some information. Some of you are not very nice so I will just ignore those remarks and hope I can be of a help to those who bought the first batch of Soniks that did not work correctly. THANK YOU! If you have any questions you can call Fox 40 for yourself and they will help you. THANK YOU! Kevin
Kevin - if you would have explained all this in your original post, I think you would have received a much different response. Please understand it sounded somewhat like a lot of spam posts we get from guys trying to hype the sale of products, usually from overseas. Stick with us and I think you'll get a lot of good info that will help you with your officiating skills. I know I get a lot of good knowledge here, except of course from you-know-who.