View Single Post
Old Wed May 28, 2008, 10:01am
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kda89508
Hi, I have been doing some test on a new and improved Fox 40 Sonik. I got one of the 1st ones to come out late last year and called them with my reports. It was real hard to get a good sound and took a lot of air to do it. It did not sound very good on one side even though there is no downside to this whistle. I told them about what I thought all the problems were and did not know if I would ever here back from them. THIS IS ONE FINE COMPANY! Last week I got an email from them and they sent me a NEW AND IMPROVED one to try! I have not been able to use it in a game just yet but took it to the gym and BOY is it MUCH BETTER! REAL NICE SOUND with less air and will do it everytime you blow it unlike the 1st one that was sent to me. The other day a friend of mine was on a riding lawnmower across the street and keep in mind I live on a 4 lane highway! I blew the Sonik from my front lawn and he looked up RIGHT THEN! I will give it a better review after I test it in a game or two and get back to everyone but just wanted you to know that it is much improved! The only thing I found wrong was that both sides did not sound exactly alike but it is VERY HIGH PITCHED AND LOUD! I will keep in touch and THANK YOU FOX 40 for being a GREAT COMPANY! Kevin

Kevin:

You post makes absolutely no sense. It would flunk H.S. freshmen English compostion. It is just another example of spam from some third world country trying to sell us crappola.

MTD, Sr.
Ohio Assn. of Basketball Officials
International Assn. of Approved Bkb. Officials
Ohio High School Athletic Association
Toledo, Ohio