View Single Post
Old Tue May 27, 2008, 10:56am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to TRef21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaqwells
Sounds like this T took too long. This conversation was not necessary or helpful, it seems. Just use the information to keep a better eye on post action.

"What did you say" rarely ends well. If you feel the talking needs to get addressed, I'd find a different way of doing it. None of this was necessary or helpful, it seems. In fact, as has been said, it seems a bit insulting and counterproductive. No surprise things went south from there: Borderline? This kid crossed the border a long time before this. Your conversations would have ended and your troubles may have been avoided had you stuck him sooner and more frequently. Again, this took too long to get to.
This entire conversation would have been avoided had you not spent so much time trying to talk these kids out of technical fouls. You told them they "weren't that great...." That's what 24 heard, and to him it's the same thing as "you're sorry." He just paraphrased you, and did it relatively accurately it seems.
Frankly, I'd have pulled you, too; for talking too much.

I think you're assigner covered his a$$ after you forced his hand. If this guy assigns some of your season college games, don't be surprised if your workload gets decreased next year.
Nope he doesn't assign any of my college games.